Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Random Freezeing

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 vividaxis

vividaxis

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:40 PM

Posted 15 July 2006 - 04:38 AM

[font=Arial][size=6] Can anyone help. My computer is driving me nuts. I am running on windows XP. On boot up from cold it often take 5 or 6 attempts to get it to stay on. Sometimes I can get to the 'start' screen and then it will freeze, other times it will just decide to re-boot itself. When my computer gets warm though it seem to be fine. Has anyone got any ideas before I throw it to the proverbial scrap heap in the sky? :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 OldTimer

OldTimer

Malware Expert

• Members
  • 11,092 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:40 PM

Posted 25 July 2006 - 05:20 PM

Hello vividaxis and welcome to the BC HijackThis forum. Please click the link at the top of this page for 'Read this topic before posting a log' and follow the directions for preparations and then posting a HijackThis log. After you have created the HijackThis log please post it back here using the 'Add Reply' button.

Cheers.

OT
I do not respond to PM's requesting help. That's what the forums are here for. Please use them so that others may benefit from your questions and the responses you receive.
OldTimer

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users