Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

League of legends and Windows 10

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 throbber

throbber

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:50 PM

Posted 26 August 2015 - 12:27 PM

First post for me so be gentle !.

I have installed W10 some 4 weeks ago and since that time League of Legends is causing my PC to crash, I think.

I get several BSOD's after install, like IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR _EQUAL, MEMORY MANAGER, ntoskrnl.exe etc etc.

Could it be the League of legends software OR Something that LOL is installing.

My system:- AMD 3.9 Ghz, 32GB of RAM, Asus a78m Motherboard, 2 TB Hard drive.

I am suspecting that some of my ram is faulty but MEMTEST shows nothing.

By the way, LOL runs fine on my Laptop, also updated with Windows 10, strange !

Any help would be greatly appreciated as this problem is driving me nuts !!!!!

Edited by hamluis, 29 August 2015 - 04:47 PM.
Merged topics - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 blueelvis

blueelvis

Bleep Blop Bleep

• Malware Response Team
  • 1,666 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:20 PM

Posted 27 August 2015 - 03:47 PM

Greetings throbber & Welcome to the forums ^_^,

We would need the dump files to analyze your problem and then provide you with possible solutions. Kindly follow the below instructions and then upload the ZIP file -
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/576314/blue-screen-of-death-bsod-posting-instructions-windows-10-81-8-7-vista/

Just so that you know, you have got one hell of a machine ;)

-Pranav

Member of the Bleeping Computer A.I.I. early response team!

In case I have been helping you and you haven't received a reply from me in 48 hours, please feel free to PM me. Anything else? Still feel free to PM me :)

Did you read this? http://omgdebugging.com/5-tips-for-getting-the-best-bang-for-the-buck-at-fast-food-joints/

#3 throbber

throbber
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:50 PM

Posted 28 August 2015 - 12:40 AM

Attached are my zip files regarding Leauge of legends problem

Attached Files

#4 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,090 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:50 AM

Posted 29 August 2015 - 03:35 PM

Files uploaded into new topic here:  http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/588332/zip-files-for-diagnosis/#entry3803014

Will PM a mod to merge.......

throbber - please reply in this topic only, searching around the forums for new posts isn't very easy.  I was lucky to stumble across this one :0)

My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users