Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Code 10 error (USB Audio Device)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kairyu

kairyu

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:03 PM

Posted 26 August 2015 - 07:31 AM

Hello!

I purchased a Turtle Beach z22 headset roughly four months ago. There has been this issue since day one and I have tried almost everything in my power to fix it, searched for it online hundreds of times.  

The problem I'm having may sound easy to fix, "yeah, just update your drivers, idiot". - When I plug my headset in I'm getting "this device cannot start. (code 10)". 

I recently updated to Windows 10 with fresh drivers, also with a clean install and I have done to be honest, more worth my time trying to get these bleepty headphones to work. My main concern is the microphone, which I can't seem to get to work no matter what.

If anyone has any suggestions I would be more than happy to hear them.. Otherwise I guess they're just going to the junk. 

Have a good day

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 amarkkassery

amarkkassery

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:03 PM

Posted 28 August 2015 - 02:27 AM

You might be better off to try and get support from Turtle Beach. Go here. See if they'll help, if not, you can come back here, and we'll try to help you out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users