So I have a Dell XPS 13, with i5 3317U with HD4000 and it runs Sark Souls 2 perfectly on medium settings.
I also have an Acer Aspire S3, with exactly the same specs, even a new SSD, and it lags on low settings.
I'm sure I have all the right drivers installed. Chipset, intel HD drivers, everything.
And the lag is strange too. It will be extremely smooth for a second or so, and then it lags significantly.
When I'm walking in open space it lags less, then when I get to a cave entrance it starts lagging.
I thought it was a problem with the Acer S3 model, but then I tested it on my brother's Acer S3, and the same thing happened.
What could be the problem?
- i5 3317u
- 4gb ram
- kingston V300 SSD
- Windows 7 64bit SP1
- not sure what else to list, it's a laptop....
- uninstalling and reinstalling drivers
- tweaking graphics settings to max
- setting computer power settings to "Maximum Performance"
- I could probably overclock it too, but given the other laptop works perfectly, I don't want to go there
Edited by INeedHelp123, 26 August 2015 - 11:13 AM.