Updated to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 two weeks ago.
Had problems with Firefox. Tried to download to replace existing Firefox. CNET site appeared to be correct but something seemed wrong so I killed the download. But.
- The windows start menu doesn't come up when I click on the icon, but if I right-click, a text menu does appear and lets me, for example, shut down.
.- If I click on the Windows End icon in the task bar, the screen flashes but End does not come up. Ditto for the Windows Store icon.
- Somewhere SpyBot S&D was erased, but I was able to download it.
- If I double-click on a photo in Windows Explorer, I get a popup that lists the name of the jpeg and says Invalid Entry to Registry. If I right click on the photo and go to any of the options the photo is opened except if I choose Photo.
- Firefox cannot properly display the Yahoo mail page, though Pale Moon and Opera can.
- I have Avast Anti-Virus and MalwareBytes Anti-Malware and when I run their scans, they find no issues.
SO there are a few issues that I need help with.