Jump to content


 


Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.


Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Grateful for your efforts


  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 fenimore10

fenimore10

  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • OFFLINE
  •  
  • Local time:12:50 PM

Posted 06 June 2004 - 07:45 AM

Hello,

I am very grateful for the people out there willing to gicw their time in helping others. I was able to get mu "very hijacked" computer about 90% clean on my own just from reading this forum and two others with similar charters. Then, one of the staff jumped in and got me the other 10% cleanliness factor, helping me to remove a "peper trojan".

The speed with which i received help was great, as my HJT post to another forum was sitting un resolved for nearly two weeks. I believe your membership will quickly grow, and I'll be sure to direct a few friends and family to your helpful site.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Brian
"Nothing truly worthwhile is ever easily attained, unless of course, you're damn lucky!"

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

 


#2 Grinler

Grinler

    Lawrence Abrams


  • Admin
  • 43,665 posts
  • ONLINE
  •  
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:USA
  • Local time:12:50 PM

Posted 06 June 2004 - 10:54 AM

Thanks Brian! Do not hesitate to come back at any time.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users