Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Error Message Blocking Me

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 weecher

weecher

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:00 PM

Posted 14 July 2006 - 07:17 PM

When i start my computer up it works fine until it runs for aboutr 10 mins then I can't open any problems like Internet explorer. It comes up with an access denied error message, other applications wont open up at all or just say error click ok to terminate the application. ANy advice
?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:00 PM

Posted 15 July 2006 - 02:34 AM

Have you installed any new hardware/software recently?
What were you doing when this problem first started?
Have you updated, and run your antivirus?
Have you done any online virus scans?
Have you run any Spyware/Malware programs?
What Spyware/Malware programs do you use?
Were there any error messages?
If so, what was the exact error message?
What have you done to try and correct this problem?
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 weecher

weecher
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 15 July 2006 - 04:08 PM

Have you installed any new hardware/software recently?no
What were you doing when this problem first started? Everytime I restart the computer if it sits for more than like 10 mins. later it starts restricting me. Or if after I play a game on it it starts
Have you updated, and run your antivirus?yes
Have you done any online virus scans?yes
Have you run any Spyware/Malware programs?yes
What Spyware/Malware programs do you use?SPybot, used multiple other ones (sayed this troagn virus was there could not get rid of it ive tried many problems but its still there
Were there any error messages?yes
If so, what was the exact error message?"Access Denied" "Failed to Intialize property. CLick ok to terminate application." I get these over and over
What have you done to try and correct this problem?virus spyware scans

#4 Elendil

Elendil

• Members
  • 660 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:00 PM

Posted 15 July 2006 - 06:16 PM

Is Spybot the only non-viral anti-malware program you've used for spyware problems? If so, try using Ad-Aware SE (freeware) and Ewido AntiSpyware 4.0 (Also, freeware but it has its full featured mode for thirty days and then kicks into its freeware mode automatically after 30 days). If you'd like help with any of those programs please post a message saying you'd like help.

I'm not a super-pro like tg, so I'm going ask a few more questions just to get an accurate understanding of your problem:

1. What Anti-Virus program are you using?
2. This Trojan thing that you "could not remove" seems like it could be the problem. Could you give us the exact name of this trojan and anything else your anti-spyware/anti-malware programs detected but failed to remove?
Stanford '14
B.S. Candidate | Computer Science

#5 weecher

weecher
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 16 July 2006 - 06:10 PM

Well I run AVG stinger and Housecall I ran them both agian and house call could not find the virus again but stuff is still happeneing. House call says that I ahve a vulnerability with my microsoft office if taht helps. A little mroe information on what is happenins is after it starts poping with these Intiliazation errorrs My program list wwont open My internet explorer errors out. Everything gets shut down. Whenever i restart its fine until like 10 mins. And I always get this error about a file Ishost.eve that errors I dont know what this file is but if it helps in anyway. I have not really found a realaible antivirus that doesnt add malaware or w/e

#6 weecher

weecher
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 16 July 2006 - 06:12 PM

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/58792/here-is-my-log/ here is a link to my Hijack log if that helps to

#7 Elendil

Elendil

• Members
  • 660 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:00 PM

Posted 17 July 2006 - 09:44 AM

Now that you've posted your HJT (HiJackThis) log you should NOT alter your computer in anyway. By this I mean you should not delete or move files on your computer and you should not install or add new programs to your computer unless advised by the HJT Designate that is helping you.
Stanford '14
B.S. Candidate | Computer Science

#8 weecher

weecher
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 17 July 2006 - 02:53 PM

Well prob lem is Its been up for awhile and hasnt been responded to so just been waiting

#9 rookie147

rookie147

• Members
  • 5,321 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:00 AM

Posted 18 July 2006 - 10:19 AM

In case anyone's wondering, I've just taken on weecher's log..
Sorry that you had to wait, but our HJT Team are very busy at the moment, and we try to help people in the order that they have posted.
Thanks,
Charles

If you are pleased with the service I have offered, you may like to consider making a donation. Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users