Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Tagging For The Most Popular Tagging And Personal Bookmark Sites Added To The Tutorials

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,395 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:52 AM

Posted 14 July 2006 - 07:10 PM

We have just added the ability to submit tutorials or tag the tutorials to some of the more popular tagging and social bookmarking sites. So if you like our tutorials, please be sure to let these sites know about them by clicking on the links in each tutorial. This will let others know about the tutorials and the more people who likes them, ultimately will mean more people will get to see them!

These sites are:

del.icio.us
reddit
digg
My-Tuts

Info about delicious:

del.icio.us is a collection of favorites - yours and everyone else's. Use del.icio.us to:

* Keep links to your favorite articles, blogs, music, restaurant reviews, and more on del.icio.us and access them from any computer on the web.
* Share favorites with friends, family, and colleagues.
* Discover new things. Everything on del.icio.us is someone's favorite - they've already done the work of finding it. Explore and enjoy.

About reddit:

A source for what's new and popular on the web -- personalized for you. We want to democratize the traditional model by giving editorial control to the people who use the site, not those who run it. Your votes train a filter, so let reddit know what you liked and disliked, because you'll begin to be recommended links filtered to your tastes. All of the content on reddit is from users who are rewarded for good submissions (and punished for bad ones) by their peers; you decide what appears on your front page and which submissions rise to fame or fall into obscurity.

About digg:

Digg is a user driven social content website. Ok, so what the heck does that mean? Well, everything on digg is submitted by the digg user community (that would be you). After you submit content, other digg users read your submission and digg what they like best. If your story rocks and receives enough diggs, it is promoted to the front page for the millions of digg visitors to see.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 El_Tel

El_Tel

• Members
  • 196 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:52 PM

Posted 15 July 2006 - 02:06 AM

GR8 find Grinler :thumbsup:

Four cool sites :flowers:

del.icio.us
reddit
digg
My-Tuts

I had to bookmark :trumpet: them or I would have got nothing done today... :inlove:
Posted Image

Tarrah then... Why not check my Intro

Many Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users