Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Controling New mp3 player.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RCrosby257

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Local time:10:15 AM

Posted 24 August 2015 - 12:25 PM

Recently bought an inexpensive mp3 player after losing a much nicer unit while on vacation.

Don't know model number but it;s an 8mb Sanheshun with music, video, games and fm radio functions. 

The FM radio works fine.  Not sure about games and video, though they also seem to be o.k.

I was able to successfully download almost a thousand songs from an external harddrive through itunes on my old MacBook.

When I connect the mp3 to another computer I can access and play all the songs through the computer but I can't figure out how to play them back on the mp3 player.

It came with an instruction sheet but all I can manage is to turn it on (small button at the top), navigate to the various functions (video, music, games, etc.) and control volume.  1 of the songs I downloaded will play but there's no indication that the other songs are there and I'm getting tired of hearing the same song over and over.

If anyone has experience with the sanheshuns, or thinks they might be able to help, I'd really appreciate it.  I can send pictures and go into more specifics if that would help.

Maybe I just have a radio that listens to my tunes by itself but won't share?  ;-)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 RCrosby257

• Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Local time:10:15 AM

Posted 30 August 2015 - 04:42 PM

Going to close this thread.  With 150 plus reads and no responses, I've concluded that either, a. no one knows the answer, or, b.  ....

Well I'm not sure just what "b." is, but it's obviously a waste of folks time to bother reading.

Maybe next time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users