Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

unable to play offline videos

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 sourav01

sourav01

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:16 PM

Posted 23 August 2015 - 02:00 PM

Hi......just few days back i have installed free updates of windows 10 from windows 7.I thought i am lucky to have windows 10 for free,but now i am in problem.I am unable to play offline downloaded videos through media players. It is not playing smoothly.Videos are stopping automatically and then running by their own and sound is not matching with the videos. I have VLC,KM player,5K player;not a single player is operating . I have checked device manager and updated display adapter but problem not solved. Specification of my PC :Intel( R) core ™2 CPU 4300 @ 1.80GHz 900 MHz, Ram 2GB,32 bit OS,x 64 based processor,no graphics card  installed.I must mention one thing that i have no issue in playing online videos from youtube . Please help me as i am unable to see my downloaded movies. Thank you

Sourav

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 packetanalyzer

packetanalyzer

• Members
  • 954 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:46 AM

Posted 23 August 2015 - 02:24 PM

Hi......just few days back i have installed free updates of windows 10 from windows 7.I thought i am lucky to have windows 10 for free,but now i am in problem.I am unable to play offline downloaded videos through media players. It is not playing smoothly.Videos are stopping automatically and then running by their own and sound is not matching with the videos. I have VLC,KM player,5K player;not a single player is operating . I have checked device manager and updated display adapter but problem not solved. Specification of my PC :Intel( R) core ™2 CPU 4300 @ 1.80GHz 900 MHz, Ram 2GB,32 bit OS,x 64 based processor,no graphics card  installed.I must mention one thing that i have no issue in playing online videos from youtube . Please help me as i am unable to see my downloaded movies. Thank you

Sourav

Sourav,

Can you provide us some information about your audio hardware? The easiest way to do this is probably running Speccy. https://www.piriform.com/speccy

#3 sourav01

sourav01
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 23 August 2015 - 07:59 PM

Audio
Sound Card
Realtek High Definition Audio
Playback Devices
Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio) (default)
Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio)
Speaker Configuration

#4 packetanalyzer

packetanalyzer

• Members
  • 954 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:46 AM

Posted 23 August 2015 - 08:22 PM

Audio
Sound Card
Realtek High Definition Audio
Playback Devices
Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio) (default)
Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio)
Speaker Configuration

Thank you sourav.

For thoroughness, would you also please, publish a Snapshot using Speccy - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic323892.html/page__p__1797792#entry1797792 , taking care to post the link of the snapshot in your next post?

Also, are you able to confirm for me that you are using the latest Realtek HD Audio driver for Windows 10 (R2.79)?

#5 sourav01

sourav01
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 23 August 2015 - 11:05 PM

No sir I don't have latest Realtek HD Audio driver for Windows 10 (R2.79)

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users