.Clean Out Temp Files
- This small application you may want to keep and use once a week to keep the computer clean.
Download CCleaner from here CCleaner
- Run the installer to install the application.
- When it gives you the option to install Yahoo toolbar uncheck the box next to it.
- Run CCleaner. (make sure under Windows tab all the boxes of Internet Explorer and Windows explorer are checked. Under System check Empty Recycle Bin and Temporary Files. Under Application tab all the boxes should be checked).
- Click Run Cleaner.
- Close CCleaner.
.: Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware :
I see that you have Malwarebytes Anti-Malware installed and that is great news and I would like to make sure we run a fresh scan after it is updatedNow lets run a scan
1. Open malwarebytes Anti-Malware
2. On the Dashboard, click the 'Update Now
3. .After the update completes, click the 'Scan Now
Or, on the Dashboard, click the Scan Now
4. If an update is available, click the Update Now
5. A Threat Scan will begin.
6. When the scan is complete, if there have been any detections,verify that everything has been selected (All the boxes on the left has a check mark)
**Note** If they are to many for to check, then put a check mark in the very top box and this will select them all for you.
7. click on "Remove Selected"
to allow MBAM to clean what was detected.
8. In most cases, a restart will be required.
9. Wait for the prompt to restart the computer to appear, then click on Yes.Get the report
1.After the restart once you are back at your desktop, open MBAM once more.
2.Click on the History
tab at the top
3. Click on the Application Logs
at the left
4.Double click on the scan log which shows the Date and time of the scan just performed.
6.Click 'Text file
7.In the Save File dialog box which appears, click on Desktop
8.In the File name: box type a name for your scan log.
9.A message box named 'File Saved'
should appear stating "Your file has been successfully exported".
11. Attach that saved log to your next reply.
Edited by gringo_pr, 30 August 2015 - 02:40 PM.