I've been using my new laptop for a week now, and I am constantly running into some annoying problems.
1. Wifi keeps disconnected (maybe Windows 10 bug, but when I tried some methods to fix it, it didn't work).
2. Google Chrome keeps on not responding. I have to wait or reboot the computer to open up Chrome. This has been an issue since I got this computer. I talked to other members in Windows 10 forum, but they couldn't find anything.
3. McaFee suddenly is not working; also, CPU and Disk goes to 100 when running Malwarebytes and McaFee (I don't believe it went that high before).
4. Computer doesn't shut down properly sometimes, so I have to turn it off forcefully (I don't know if the fans are trying to cool down the hot laptop before shutting down, something wrong with the hardware, or software not shutting down properly).
5. I can't get rid of leftover Adobe files (they are running apparently, albeit I can't find them in Task Manager); and I have issues download Creative Cloud, which should be compatible with Windows 10.
This may be software (Windows 10) and/or hardware issues, but I want to make sure that I don't have any malware.