Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer SHUTDOWN!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 orion2150

orion2150

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:06 AM

Posted 22 August 2015 - 07:46 PM

Hello all I need your help I have been trying to resolve this problem for over a year and its killing me. I built A system last year with all the best parts at the time.

PROBLEM IS

I will be gaming it will shut off completely then then turn back on.

parts listed below

*Processor Intel® Core™ i7-4770K CPU @ 3.50GHz, 3501 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)

* asrock z87 oc formula

*16gb ram

*corsair ax8760i PSU

* gigabyte GTX 780

*samsung 500gb SSD

*8TB of HDD's

When the problem first started it was when playing high end gaming "ODD" back then I thought it was the thermaltake toughpower  PSU so I replaced it with the corsair then thought it was the OP system

reinstalled windows still doing the same. Done a memory test always passed. now its starting to power off in low requirement games. 

the temp on my computer is always low it sits around 26 to 35 degrees Celsius its this low due to liquid cooling.

I also thought it was the HDD so i replaced it from a sandisk to the samsung.

new psu unit cost me $400 

new HDD cost me around $300

I need to find out asap what it is. My honest guess is maybe the video card but I'm at the point i need a second opinion.

if you need to know anything else just ask away and ill try and answer the question  

thanks again team

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 OldPhil

OldPhil

Doppleganger

• Members
  • 3,781 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:36 PM

Posted 22 August 2015 - 09:27 PM

Does your board support the Intels graphics?  If so pull the GPU see if that rules out another item.

Phil

If you don't stand for the flag then you will fall for anything!

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 54,866 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:36 PM

Posted 23 August 2015 - 11:16 AM

Please download MiniToolBox  , save it to your desktop and run it.

Checkmark the following checkboxes:
  List last 10 Event Viewer log
  List Installed Programs
  List Users, Partitions and Memory size.

Click Go and paste the content into your next post.

Also...please Publish a Snapshot using Speccy - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic323892.html/page__p__1797792#entry1797792 , taking care to post the link of the snapshot in your next post.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users