Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Logitech M325 Wireless mouse clicks but doesn't scroll?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 FullMe7alJacke7

FullMe7alJacke7

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:27 PM

Posted 22 August 2015 - 06:42 PM

I'm running Windows 8.1, the mouse installed the drivers just fine and I deleted them and resintalled still no change, I tried downloading new drivers from the website, still no change. It was working fine then one day just stopped. I believe it is a laser eye issue but I cleaned it and still nothing, I can click and use mouse wheel but that is all that works, moving the mouse itself does nothing....

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 FullMe7alJacke7

FullMe7alJacke7
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  

Posted 05 September 2015 - 04:39 PM

Still haven't gotten it to work, I will be forced to buy a new mouse if I cannot get this to work. If anyone has any suggestions at all please feel free to post them :)

#3 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here

Posted 05 September 2015 - 07:42 PM

Most likely the mouse will need to be replace. I had the same issue with a previous Logitech mouse and a different brand of mouse.. Nothing I did got them to work and they had to be replaced.

#4 FullMe7alJacke7

FullMe7alJacke7
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  

Posted 06 September 2015 - 08:57 AM

Most likely the mouse will need to be replace. I had the same issue with a previous Logitech mouse and a different brand of mouse.. Nothing I did got them to work and they had to be replaced.

Ugh, I was afraid of that.... You know as popular as logitech is their products have let me down too frequently....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users