Title was: Computer being weird lately? Please help?
First off I've posted somethings relating to certain issues like having a black bar around my screen but haven't gotten much help. I'd very much appreciate if anyone would help me with this.
This is my pc:
My monitors are not running the same resolution and 1 is connected to single link dvi and the other dual link.
So basicly, my computer has been acting very strange in the last few days. These are problems I've been having:
- Gtx 970 not running properly (low fps) (It seems this is fixed)
- 144 hz not displaying properly sometimes
- Small black bars around my both my monitors
- Programs set to default settings (For example I opened Skype and it showed the default startup screen when you open Skype for the first time, and another program set to default)
- 1 of my bios settings reset to default
- Desktop icons rearranging themselves after reboot
- Skype not opening anymore
- Even my monitor setting were set to default with my icc profile being deleted.
- Running virus scans with avg, adwcleaner, and MalwareBytes. (No luck)
- For the black bars around my monitor screens I tried going into nvidia settings and scaling it to fullscreen. (No luck)
- Installing the latest drivers of my graphics card and then reinstalling it.
Can anyone please please please help me with this?
Edited by Orange Blossom, 28 August 2015 - 03:14 PM.
Merged topics. ~ OB