Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can't Open Anti-virus programs (and Msconfig) Random CMD Windows Popping up.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Inchnotfoot

Inchnotfoot

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:10 AM

Posted 22 August 2015 - 06:25 AM

Recently around the same time that I installed TitanFall I started getting random .net installation CMD prompt popping up on my screen, every 20 seconds or so around 7 Command windows would rapidly pop up onb the screen the disapear. After suspecting it was a virus I tried to open Mbam Then I was greeted by a .Net installation cmd window Which said

Microsoft <R> .NET Framework Services Installtion Utillity Version 2.0.50727.800

Then after five or so seconds more writing would flash but disapear to fast to read But I managed to screenshot it, It said.

the following installation error occured

1: Failed to load assembly 'c:\Program files <x86>\malwarebytes anti-malware\mbam.exe

2: Could not load file or assembly 'file:///c:\program files <x86>\malwarebytes anti-malware\mbam.exe' or one of its dependencies. The module was expected to contain an assembly manifest.

The same thing happens with windows defender

Also msconfig won't open.

Any help wil be highly appreciated.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users