Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Google Toolbar Problem

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ritte

ritte

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:23 AM

Posted 22 August 2015 - 05:14 AM

Hello,

a problem has appeared with Google Toolbar. First, when I was using IE 10 the browser started to be really slow and it didn't want to go back to older pages. So I installed IE 11 and I installed on it the newest toolbar. But now when I enter something in the text field and then search, nothing opens up. Only the name in the tab changes, to the string I've entered in the text field in the toolbar. Also, when I press the options button on the toolbar I receive a BSoD. I'm going to upload the 3 screen I had, 2 of them are from IE10 and the other one is from IE11. Thanks in advance for your responces.

Link for the dump files - https://www.sendspace.com/file/lb4cse

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users