Please post the exact error message.
Please do the following.
1. Press the Windows key and the X key at the same time. Select Command Prompt (Admin). This will open the Elevated Command Prompt and run is as an administrator.
2) In the Elevated Command Prompt copy and paste the following commands one at a time followed by pressing Enter for each command.
netsh int reset all
netsh int ip reset
netsh winsock reset
3) Restart the computer and see if this has resolved your problem.
Please download and install Speccy
to provide us with information about your computer. Clicking on this link will automatically initiate the download.
When Speccy opens you will see a screen similar to the one below.
Click on File which is outlined in red in the screen above, and then click on Publish Snapshot.
The following screen will appear, click on Yes.
The following screen will appear, click on Copy to Clipboard.
In your next post right click inside the Reply to Topic box, then click on Paste. This will load a link to the Speccy log.
Right-click on MiniToolBox.exe and select Run as Administrator.
You will see an image like the one below.
Click on the following checkboxes only:
• List last 10 Event Viewer log
• List Installed Programs
• List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
• List Minidump Files
Click on Go to start the scan. Once it is finished highlight the text, then copy it and paste it in your topic.
Edited by dc3, 21 August 2015 - 07:47 AM.