Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Down in the deep hole you go windows 10

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 KiraAltair3957

KiraAltair3957

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:35 AM

Posted 20 August 2015 - 11:30 AM

I've been flippin pages in the internet tryin to find out the solution. I was one of those people who fell for the Windows 10 update free thingy. So, tadaa here it goes I have maaa free update and then realizing that all of my pirated softwares cannot be access. Especially the games, when I had windows 8.1 it was totally working fine and all but the trouble comes when the windows 10 walk it's way to annoy me, so this is me not thinking twice what happened.

I tried Uninstalling my pirated programs and reinstalling I end up hitting maa head against the wall. So I got back to Windows 8.1.

I tried reinstalling microsoft office plus 2010 again which was originally installed before I updated to windows 10 then uninstalling it coz it wasss not working. And now Imma try to reinstallin it to 8.1 but there was this pop up that says the program has stop working windows is tryin to bla bla that.

So, I thought the installer was corrupted or something so I downloaded a new Microsoft Office Plus 2013 (and yes it is all pirated) I've read the comments, all of them said it was working fine all of them have positive comments so on. So I downloaded it. Now I tried to installed it but this pop up window again said i have a 32 bit version of windows installed (microsoft office plus 2010) i have to uninstall the programs, before proceeding. But in the first place I have uninstalled it so I tried to erase the registry keys, cleaned the appdata and temp folder. I have found a step by step turorial on this. But it is still saying that I have installed MSOP10 eventhough I have cleaned it already. I am a dummy at this kinds of things. Pleasee someone help me thank you.

this all because of that windows 10 it's giving me a headache

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Norseman143

Norseman143

• Members
  • 300 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:35 PM

Posted 20 August 2015 - 11:42 AM

The way I understand it, Windows 10 comes with a program that seeks out pirated software.and stops it from working

The Techs here on BC wont help people who use pirated software

#3 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:02:35 PM

Posted 20 August 2015 - 12:06 PM

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forum-rules/ state

No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user. This would also mean encouraging the use or continued use of pirated software is not permitted, and subject to the same consequences.

This topic is closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users