Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Office 365 and Windows 10

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 hyperionx

hyperionx

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:40 PM

Posted 19 August 2015 - 10:18 PM

I hope this has not been posted earlier. I have office 365 and what I would like is to have either shortcuts or, even better live tiles for outlook, word and excel. I may have higher expectations than I should but It would make life simpler and easier if I could achieve this. I know I have a mail app with Win 10 but it doesn't like my exchange account at all. I also have Outlook, Word and excell 2007 so as a fall back i could live with those as live tiles. Open to any suggestions from all of you who are smarter than I am

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hyperionx

hyperionx
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:40 PM

Posted 20 August 2015 - 07:49 PM

Wow! Nothing? I guess I am barking up the wrong tree

#3 Drew1903

Drew1903

• Banned
  • 1,052 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:40 PM

Posted 21 August 2015 - 06:39 AM

I hope this has not been posted earlier. I have office 365 and what I would like is to have either shortcuts or, even better live tiles for outlook, word and excel. I may have higher expectations than I should but It would make life simpler and easier if I could achieve this. I know I have a mail app with Win 10 but it doesn't like my exchange account at all. I also have Outlook, Word and excell 2007 so as a fall back i could live with those as live tiles. Open to any suggestions from all of you who are smarter than I am

Sorry to keep you waiting... just noticed had not been answered (yet).

What you want to do IS possible.

Scroll through the All Applications list in the Start menu.  You will find the various components of Office.  They are not all together... Outlook under 'O', Word under 'W'... you get the idea.  Rt Clk on each one... will offer Pin to Start & or Pin to Taskbar.

There you go & again, apologise for the delay in getting the answer to you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users