Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Corruptions in Network IP

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 zeroequalsone

zeroequalsone

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:17 AM

Posted 19 August 2015 - 10:55 AM

I was told by a support person that I have 37 corruptions in my network IP....I'm not exactly sure if that's what he said (he had a really thick accent so I couldn't really understand a lot of what he was saying) . But he pulled up a window which showed a number of "warning" messages attached to what I think were files.  Does anyone know anything about this or how to fix it?  I know one of the problems I'm having is that somehow the security protocols that keep other terminals from accessing my wireless signal have been disabled and I can't enabled...they'e just been shut down without any option to enable them. 

Edited by zeroequalsone, 19 August 2015 - 10:57 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JohnnyJammer

JohnnyJammer

• Members
  • 1,117 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:17 PM

Posted 19 August 2015 - 05:54 PM

Im guessing you let an india person remote into your computer with teamviewerr or somethign similar and he opened your event log and showed you some messages in Red?

If you installed anything, unplug your computer now and take it to a PC repair shop and tell them you have had a SysKey run over the PC and more than likley have been infected with a backdoor trojan.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users