Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Best tool to calibrate my screen?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 BigBrother

BigBrother

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:16 AM

Posted 18 August 2015 - 11:39 PM

Hey folks. I do a lot of color-related work on my notebook, but am short of actually getting really high end calibration software. Was thinking you might be able to help...

Just got my AW 15 and am matching it against my 2012 M17x. It seems as though the screen is plenty good and can reproduce the colors perfectly, but it's the balance between the colors I can't seem to get right (sky is blue, ground is too yellow. Ground is right, sky is too red, etc.) with the super limited Intel color display adjustments.

Can you recommend any sort of free software that will allow me to set much finer color controls, save profiles, etc.?

Thanks!!!

Edited by hamluis, 19 August 2015 - 02:15 PM.
Moved from Win 7 to External Hardware - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users