Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My Computer Turns Its Self Off

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Gunner5

Gunner5

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:51 PM

Posted 13 July 2006 - 10:48 PM

Hey this is my first time posting on bleeping and I have a Asus mother board A8N32-SLI Deluxe, Corsair mem 3500LL Pro 2gb, xfx 7800 graphic cards, XFI sound card xtreme music, Raptor 10,000 74gb, Sony cd, 4600 x2 AMD, Antec 550v power supply.
Well It turns off when I play battlefield 2 After about 1 or 2 or 3 hours it does not over heat I put a house fan to the side of it and monitor all and have probe 2. It turns off and you can turn it on just push the button and its fine but it just turned off dont get it.

I have two computers with almost the same stuff and it as win xp pro this computer has a valid xp and registured so I dont get it both computers turn off when playing battlefield 2 I built both computers and deal with them daily so Im not just a user but have many years building and my old computers never did this but these computers are just :thumbsup:

they also have the same case so thats my last beat that the power button is wacked but on both but the other thing the same is the power supply but two antec 550v new power supplys bad dont make sence and then the only other thing that both computers have the same is the hard drive but checked for errors and they are new each computer only have one WD Raptor 10,000 74gb so I dont know why both turn off when I play battlefield 2 please help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 AmBush

AmBush

• Members
  • 46 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:51 AM

Posted 14 July 2006 - 12:26 AM

Have you noticed it on a particular map jus wondering if somehow its patch related (Unlikley but you never know)

Although it looks like ur PSU can cope try This Link as you have Full details of ur Rig.
What ver Graphics driver u running?

Where u from ?
My Clan plays BF2,maybe we could meet on a server and see where and when u crash
TBH from what i have read, having a similar rig (info in profile)i am mistified :thumbsup:

K.I.S.S "Keep It Simple and Straightforward"

Logged on since July 1996 and Still learning.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users