Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Not on auto play grrrr

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Pestyone

Pestyone

• Members
  • 315 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:27 PM

Posted 17 August 2015 - 10:34 PM

Ok just used Ashampoo CD burner to get some songs burned onto a cd so i can play them as i drive.

But; a huge but when i play them they don t play automatically one after another as they should; i have to click on  every song every time yikes so whats that about and how do get auto play to work ?     thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 5,961 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:27 PM

Posted 19 August 2015 - 06:25 PM

I have used the Ashampoo burner but it was a while ago.

As I remember, and in common with most burners, there are a range of burning options to produce different types of disc. For example a data DVD has a different file structure from a music CD. It is important when setting the options before burning a music CD that you choose 'Music CD' or 'Play in a CD player' or similar wording before you start the burning process.

As a check, put your CD in a drive on your computer and look at it in Windows Explorer. The various tracks should have names ending in .CDA - Track 1.CDA; Track 2.CDA and so on and the reported size should be 1 KB each. This has got nothing to do with the size of the music files as they are hidden. What you see in windows Explorer is a type of catalogue file.

If this is what shows up when you look at the disc in Windows Explorer then it means the disc is faulty, just make another. If you see something other than the above, burn it again but check your settings carefully before you hit the 'Burn now' button.

Chris Cosgrove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users