Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cant connect to Xbox app or website.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Robo11

Robo11

• Members
  • 56 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:25 AM

Posted 17 August 2015 - 04:06 PM

So I upgraded from Windows 7 to 10, and am trying to get the Xbox app working.

When I open it up, I am greeted with a message that says: "There's a problem with your account. To fix it, go to Xbox.com and sign in". I have a valid Microsoft account, that works fine for everything else. None the less, I go to Xbox.com in Firefox, click Sign In, and am greeted by a error screen. I find this odd, because I'm not even logged in yet (I've even wiped my cookies to be sure). It would appear that something on my system is blocking the Xbox login site system wide, hence why It wont work in the app or in a browser.

Screenshots of the errors are attached and shown bellow. I cant figure out what could be blocking it, and so I come for help. Thanks :thumbup2:

App:

Attached File  Xbox App Error.png   11.22KB   0 downloads

Attached File  Xbox Website Error.png   292.93KB   0 downloads

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 CCARTER77

CCARTER77

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:25 PM

Posted 22 August 2015 - 12:16 AM

Did you check in the services? I know it sounds like a simple thing but they have xbox services in there. I'd make sure they are all on auto first. I had issues with all my stuff account wise. The store, cortana, xbox, and pretty much everything till just a bit ago. Ended up being somthing so easy after days of beating the keyboard. Not sure I can help but I will try.

#3 Robo11

Robo11
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 56 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:25 AM

Posted 22 August 2015 - 02:42 AM

Thank you for the suggestion, however I figured out that the router's firewall is blocking it for some reason, so I just need to let the Xbox login site through. Thanks anyway though

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users