I have been having an error with CyberGhost 5 right from launching the program.
I keep getting an error on launching the program which says "Could not establish a secure connection to the CyberGhost 5-Network! Maybe CyberGhost 5 is blocked in your country or by your ISP". Which leads to 2 options "Try to reconnect" and "Quit". And above it is also written "Could not check CA-Certificate!". As a result the UI itself never launches.
Other useful information are:-
1. CyberGhost 5 is blocked in the country and thus the website is blocked to. But Hotspot Shield works (Too many ads so I don't use it).
2. Switching to Google DNS doesn't help.
3. CyberGhost 5 UI loads when switching location using Hotspot Shield.
4. Hotspot Shield is not hindering with CyberGhost 5.
5. CyberGhost 5 is allowed through Firewall.
If any other information is needed, please ask.
Thank you for your help.