I'm currently having issues with my PC in terms of gaming. I can prime95 and test RAM all day with zero issues. The computer currently has a small OC applied to the processer with the heat well within range. PC never encounter any type of thermal issues while OC or gaming. But recently this problem has come along and stumped me for 2 days straight. If possible can I get assistance with this matter? I first realized the issue while playing Starcraft 2. It happened once on the first day, didn’t think nothing of it; randomly the screen turned black and the computer rebooted and asked which mode I want to boot? I thought to myself maybe it was a small glitch and it played fine for the rest of the day. Second day the problem became more noticable. Sometimes within starcraft 2 it would happen after a couple of hours. Tried rolling back PC to last known good configuration and booted up the PC. Started playing graphic intense games Assassins Creed Unity and Warframe. Within minutes PC crashed and crashed over and over. Reinstalled GPU driver’s still same issue tried manually wiping GPU driver off and reinstalling with clean fresh slate, same issue. I've attached quite a bit of data that should be able to help you point me in the right direction.
*Yes I do have anti-virus and malware-unsure as to why it's popping up and I've tried to solve the service issue under the Perform info with zero luck*
OS - 7-64
· What was original installed OS on system? 7-64
· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? Had a Korean-American build it for me (I'm in South Korea)
· Age of system (hardware)- Less than 1 year
· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? Have not reinstalled OS, I say all together it's about 7-8 months old with the equipment
· CPU - AMD FX8320E (Don't get one they suck) Skylake here I come!
· Video Card - 2 Nvida 980's in SLI
· MotherBoard -Sabertooth 990FX
· Power Supply - Antec 1300 HCP Plantium PSU
· Mr. Chong Chong (Not lying here his name is Chong, Chong)