The scans I've requested that you run can not be run in the Windows forums. For this reason this topic will be moved to the Am I Infected forum.
Please do the following.
You posted that you had run Malwarebytes, please post the log in your topic.
To find your Malwarebytes log,download mbam-check.exe
and save it to your desktop.
To open the log double click on mbam-check.exe on your desktop. Copy and paste the log in your topic.
Emsisoft Emergency Kit
Please download Emsisoft Emergency Kit
and save it to your desktop. Double click on the EmsisoftEmergencyKit file you downloaded to extract its contents and create a shortcut on the desktop. Leave all settings as they are and click the Extract
button at the bottom. A folder named EEK will be created in the root of the drive (usually c:\).
- After extraction please double-click on the new Start Emsisoft Emergency Kit icon on your desktop.
- The first time you launch it, Emsisoft Emergency Kit will recommend that you allow it to download updates. Please click Yes so that it downloads the latest database updates.
- When update is complete, click Malware Scan. When asked if you want the scanner to scan for Potentially Unwanted Programs, click Yes. Emsisoft Emergency Kit will start scanning.
- When the scan is completed click Quarantine selected objects. Note: This option is only available if malicious objects were detected during the scan. If this is the case select Delete selected.
- When the threats have been quarantined, click the View report button in the lower-right corner, and the scan log will be opened in Notepad.
- Please save the log in Notepad on your desktop and post the contents in your next reply.
- When you close Emsisoft Emergency Kit, it will give you an option to sign up for a newsletter. This is optional, and is not necessary for the malware removal process.
Please run TDSSKiller.
Please download TDSSKiller
from here and save it to your Desktop.
The log for the TDSSKiller can be very long. If you go to the bottom of the log to where you find Scan finished you will see the results of the scan. If it shows Detected object count: 0 and Actual detected object count: 0, this means that nothing malicious was found and you will not need to post the log.
1. Doubleclick on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application, then click on Change parameters.
2. Check Loaded Modules, Verify Driver Digital Signature, and Detect TDLFS file system.
If you are asked to reboot because an "Extended Monitoring Driver is required" please click Reboot now.
3. Click Start Scan and allow the scan process to run.
4. If threats are detected select Cure (if available) for all of them unless otherwise instructed.
***Do NOT select Delete!
Click on Continue.
5. Click on Reboot computer.
Please copy the TDSSKiller.[Version]_[Date]_[Time]_log.txt file found in your root directory (typically c:\) and paste it into your next reply.
Note: The log may be very long. You may need to break it into parts to post the whole log.
Please run AdwCleaner
When AdwCleaner opens you will see an image like the one below.
Click on Scan to start the scan.
Once the search is complete a list of the pending items will be displayed. If you see any which you do not want removed, remove the check mark next to it.
Click on Clean to remove the selected items. If you have any questions about any items in the list please copy and paste the list in your topic so we can review it.
You will receive a message telling you that all programs will be closed so that the infections can be removed. Click on OK. The computer will be restarted to complete the cleaning process.
When the cleaning process is complete a log of what was removed will be presented. Please copy and the paste this log in your topic.
Edited by dc3, 17 August 2015 - 09:28 AM.