Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

removing windows 10 watermark

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 steve51

steve51

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:28 AM

Posted 16 August 2015 - 05:40 AM

This logo to activate windows 10 is in the bottom right hand corner of my screen.I've tried various options including KM Spico,which did not work.Has anyone got a simple solution to remove this annoying phrase

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,697 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:28 PM

Posted 16 August 2015 - 09:36 AM

Hi steve51 :)

If you want to remove that "annoying logo" in the bottom right corner of your screen, you'll have to buy a product key for the version of Windows 10 you are using and enter it. Also, discussion about illegal and counterfeit software isn't allowed here.

No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user. This would also mean encouraging the use or continued use of pirated software is not permitted, and subject to the same consequences.

Rules: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forum-rules/

animinionsmalltext.gif
unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

#3 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:06:28 PM

Posted 16 August 2015 - 10:06 AM

GENERAL discussion is allowed.

KM Spico is a tool used install illegal versions of Windows, from what I see.

In any case, this website does not support illegal installs of Windows. We will not be able to assist you with this.

If you have any questions about my actions, please send me a private message.

This topic is closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users