Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I need some help ASAP

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kidofkings

kidofkings

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:56 AM

Posted 15 August 2015 - 02:50 PM

Ok so on the 12th my computer must have got a bug because no matter what website im on a little window in the bottom left corner will pop up with random adds like MegaRed or Lysol or something. and at the same time those started popping up my computer got REEEEAAALLLLYYy slow. So slow it took ten-ish minutes to type this this far. the label above the add just says advertisment. i dont know what bug, virus, malware or whatever this is. i dont know. and if isk i cant get rid of it. of anyone know PLEASE help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Slurppa

Slurppa

• Malware Study Hall Senior
  • 666 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:56 PM

Posted 15 August 2015 - 05:46 PM

Hello kidofkings

Try running AdwCleaner. You can find instructions here:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/adwcleaner/

0 user(s) are reading this topic