Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Let's walk down Computer Memory Lane

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 brainout

brainout

• Members
  • 1,190 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:00 PM

Posted 15 August 2015 - 09:03 AM

Wow, I thought I was an old computer hoarder, but watch this slideshow I just found in PC Mag.. it's way beyond my collection...

I thought I was hoarding too much to have 286 luggables (remember the old Compaq?  Well, darling, I had mine MADE from scratch!), and my GRiDs (yep, two of them, still working too), and the 486's I've got stacked atop each other, the other desktop 286-386's (one which has me clap my hands to boot it), the early Windows towers, yikes.. and I almost bought some old HPs and Poquets last month.  Almost.

But the collectors in the link above, wow...

Doesn't your memory stir when you see their collections?  What do you remember as you view the slides?

(Away, Notifications Off) AUDIT PREMISES, my guidon.  -- brainout or brainouty on vimeo or Youtube, domain brainout.net

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users