Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Win 10 does not support Nero 2015.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 waveydavey

waveydavey

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:04 AM

Posted 14 August 2015 - 06:27 AM

I recently installed Win10 to my comuter and Nero 2015 did not transfer,I did a delete of all the Nero products and re dowloaded Nero 2015 again,all went well untill the final part,I pressed the Nero 2015 button and it showed the trial version of the product,I have been in touch with Nero help and they cant havn't help,Any help will be welcome.Thanks

Edited by waveydavey, 14 August 2015 - 06:28 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 AndrewReborn

AndrewReborn

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:04 AM

Posted 14 August 2015 - 07:01 AM

As you can see in the link below it's just the opposite: It's Nero 2015 that does not support Windows 10

http://www.nero.com/eng/products/nero-platinum/system-requirements.php

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users