Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

i am stuck in a loop!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 oldhag420

oldhag420

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:48 PM

Posted 13 August 2015 - 04:38 PM

:lmao: I recently upgraded my gateway NE56R41u from the upgraded 8.1 to the new windows 10, and it had some issues, windows store would not open, it was slow, and I did not want to go back, going back is never good, lol, so, I was trying to reset it, and found myself in a loop, saying it ran into some trouble, needed to be restarted and that "they" would restart for me, and that is all it will do over and over again, I am able to hit f2 and it takes me to the set up utility, and I do not know what to do from here, halp!!!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 CarolR227

CarolR227

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:48 PM

Posted 21 August 2015 - 02:59 PM

I have the same problem. It says my computer has a problem and needs to restart. And it does. Then it says the same thing when it restarts and goes on and on and on. Help. I can't use the computer and have done everything I can think of with no results. HELP!

#3 adenIG

adenIG

• Members
  • 41 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:48 PM

Posted 21 August 2015 - 03:06 PM

You're having a bad day and you're not going to like the answer, but you know what the answer is. You're going to have to do either a fresh install of windows 8 or 7 or a parallel install of windows 8 or 7.

"If you want a drink of water, you must first have an empty cup" -Confucius

#4 xAnti_HerOx

xAnti_HerOx

• Members
  • 84 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:48 PM

Posted 02 September 2015 - 08:59 PM

Hey Oldhag!!

And just like adenIG mentioned you may have to start looking towards Recovery Options. 

Are You able to Boot into the Win10 Recovery Environment? 

4mKMIUp.jpg

"The human spirit must prevail over technology". -Albert Einstein 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users