Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Bluescreens and Freezes while playing Games

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TheKillaX

TheKillaX

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:37 PM

Posted 12 August 2015 - 01:45 PM

Hello guys. As described in the title often times when I play video games it happens that my computer either gets a bluescreen or freezes and I have to shut it down and restart it.

I already asked in a few German forums but they all just wanted me to buy me a new computer lol. Anyways I first thought that it could perhaps be that my graphicscard is the issue, but after replacing my old gtx 560 with a new 970 and the bluescreens and freezes continueing I want to find out which hardware is the reason for the crashes and replace that one, since I don't have that much money to buy a new computer everytime something doesn't work. It'd be nice if you could help me find out what's causing those errors.

Here my Hardware;

Windows: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional

Processor:Intel® Core™ i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3401 MHz

Graphics Card: Nvidia Geforce GTX 970

HDD: WDC WD2002FAEX-007BA0 ATA Device

Mainboard: Asus P8Z68-V LE

Here a screenshot of the bluescreen:

34iid5k.jpg

Edited by TheKillaX, 12 August 2015 - 01:59 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,073 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:37 AM

Posted 15 August 2015 - 04:52 AM

Sorry for the delay in responding.

If you still need help with this, please do these 2 things:

1)  start with these free hardware diagnostics:  http://www.carrona.org/hwdiag.html

2)  Please provide this information so we can provide a complete analysis (from the Pinned Topic at the top of the forum):  http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/576314/blue-screen-of-death-bsod-posting-instructions-windows-10-81-8-7-vista/

My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users