Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

laptop bsods all the time

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 memo12

memo12

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:27 PM

Posted 12 August 2015 - 08:19 AM

i post here logs of

SysnativeFileCollection App

.Attached File  SysnativeFileCollectionApp.zip   171.23KB   2 downloads

i bought laptop in 2011. in the last half year bsods every 20 min.

i tried to upload perfmon.rar file but

site said that

You aren't permitted to upload this kind of file

Edited by memo12, 12 August 2015 - 08:21 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,091 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:27 AM

Posted 13 August 2015 - 05:30 AM

No memory dumps in the uploaded reports.  More on this later.

Your UEFI/BIOS (version F.37) dates from 2011.  Please check at the manufacturer's website to see if there are any UEFI/BIOS updates available for your system.  If you are able to install the update through Windows (without booting from an external drive), then go ahead and update it.  WARNING - if the computer might shut down during this procedure, please don't do it, as this may physically damage the computer and prevent it from booting.

Only 212 Windows Updates installed.  Most systems have 300 or more.  Please visit Windows Update and get ALL available updates (it may take several trips to get them all).

Nothing listed in the WER section of MSINFO32.  Have you tweaked the system to stop some reporting, or are you using a disk cleaner (such as CCleaner) to remove reports?

If so, please let the system generate reports and don't delete them while we're troubleshooting.

No memory dumps listed in the KernelDumpList report.  For some reason the system isn't collecting dump files after the BSOD.

I'll have to look at the Event Viewer reports later today or tomorrow AM (GMT - 5)

If you have a chance, what are the Hebrew characters for Error and Critical?

I want to search the event logs for that info (it'll make things much, much faster!)

Thanks!

My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,883 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:27 AM

Posted 13 August 2015 - 10:35 AM

For reference purposes:  Previous topic posted in Win 7, http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/586170/laptop-bsods-all-the-time/ .

Louis

#4 usasma

usasma

• 25,091 posts
  •  

Posted 13 August 2015 - 05:54 PM

No sign of memory dumps/system crashing in the System Log File.

Only 1 unexpected shutdown and no crash related entries around that time.

My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

#5 usasma

usasma

• 25,091 posts
  •  

Posted 14 August 2015 - 04:32 AM

At this point my only guess is a hardware problem.

Please start with these free hardware diagnostics:  http://www.carrona.org/hwdiag.html

#6 memo12

memo12
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 15 August 2015 - 11:43 AM

usasma i updated my UEFI/BIOS and other drivers in hp website they were kinda old 2011. but after the update i did windows update but all this not help. i still have this bsods.  i dont know which hardware problem can be, but i bought new HD and problem still going on

Edited by memo12, 15 August 2015 - 11:49 AM.

#7 usasma

usasma

• 25,091 posts
  •  

Posted 17 August 2015 - 04:52 AM

What were the results of the hardware diagnostics that I asked you to run?

#8 memo12

memo12
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 23 August 2015 - 02:13 PM

i dont tests.

memtest runing 12 hours no problem test pass.

hard driver i download  Data Lifeguard Diagnostic for Windows run test no problem

prime 95 stress test-done 12 hours pass no problem.

i will report about furmark and video test.

#9 memo12

memo12
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 28 August 2015 - 10:42 AM

which options to choose on furmark? 

pic:

http://i59.tinypic.com/14l176.jpg

#10 usasma

usasma

• 25,091 posts
  •  

Posted 29 August 2015 - 04:10 PM

Click on GPU Stress Test

We're not doing gaming type troubleshooting here, just stability testing.

All we look for is overheating, video problems, or crashing (or other problems).

If the system starts acting up - shut the test down.

If you can't shut the test down, shut the computer off

If you can't shut the computer off, press and hold the power button until the darned thing shuts off.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users