I would like to welcome you to the Malware Removal section of the forum.
Around here they call me Gringo
and I will be glad to help you with your malware problems.Very Important -->
Please read this post completely, I have spent my time to put together somethings for you to keep in mind while I am helping you to make things go easier, faster and smoother for both of us!
- Please do not run any tools unless instructed to do so.
- We ask you to run different tools in a specific order to ensure the malware is completely removed from your machine, and running any additional tools may detect false positives, interfere with our tools, or cause unforeseen damage or system instability.
- Please do not attach logs or use code boxes, just copy and paste the text.
- Due to the high volume of logs we receive it helps to receive everything in the same format, and code boxes make the logs very difficult to read. Also, attachments require us to download and open the reports when it is easier to just read the reports in your post.
- Please read every post completely before doing anything.
- Pay special attention to the NOTE: lines, these entries identify an individual issue or important step in the cleanup process.
- Please provide feedback about your experience as we go.
- A short statement describing how the computer is working helps us understand where to go next, for example: I am still getting redirected, the computer is running normally, etc. Please do not describe the computer as "the same", this requires the extra step of looking back at your previous post.
At the top of your post, click on the "Follow This Topic"
Button, make sure that the "Receive notification"
box is checked and that it is set to "Instantly"
- This will send you an e-mail as soon as I reply to your topic, allowing us to resolve the issue faster.NOTE:
Backup any files that cannot be replaced. Removing malware can be unpredictable and this step can save a lot of heartaches if things don't go as planed. You can put them on a CD/DVD, external drive or a pen drive, anywhere except on the computer.NOTE:
It is good practice to copy and paste the instructions into notepad and print them in case it is necessary for you to go offline during the cleanup process. To open notepad, navigate to Start Menu > All Programs > Accessories > Notepad
. Please remember to copy the entire post
so you do not miss any instructions.
These are the programs I would like you to run next, if you have any problems with one of these just stop and let me know
Please download "mbam_check"
and save it to your Desktop (please note that some web browsers will automatically save all downloads in your "Downloads"
folder, so in those cases please move them to the desktop.)
- Download "Mbam_Check" from this link >> MBAM Check<<
- *Double click* on the file to run it
- If prompted click on "Run"
- If prompted by the user account control select "Yes"
Once it completes, it will open a log in Notepad and save a copy to your desktop named "CheckResults.txt"
Attach a copy of this report to your next replyGringo
Edited by gringo_pr, 12 August 2015 - 05:41 AM.