1. Click on the "Start" button and then go to "All Programs" in the menu.
2. Click on "Accessories" and scroll down to the "Command Prompt."
3. Right click on the "Command Prompt" and then click "Run as administrator" from the menu.
4. Enter your administrator user name and password into the fields if prompted on the screen and then click "OK."
5. Type "sfc /scannow" into the blank command prompt and press "Enter."
6. Wait for the system to scan your computer and fix the broken file.
If you are still experiencing the issue after applying this fix you can try Lotus Notes Fix Toolbox https://www.fixtoolbox.com/lotusnotesfix.html