Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Removin Websearch toolbar

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 j_aerous

j_aerous

• Members
  • 40 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:43 PM

Posted 01 December 2004 - 12:05 PM

guys pls i need help wit removin Websearch toolbar i have try using spybot and spyware doctor to remove it but they did not both work
pls :thumbsup: i realy need help
Dont Give up Ur pc withOut a fight
J_aERous

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:43 PM

Posted 01 December 2004 - 12:39 PM

This link will take you to the topic: How to remove the Websearch Toolbar.
It gives detailed instructions.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/3275/how-to-remove-websearch-and-the-websearch-toolbar/

Please do not do anything with your Highjack This Log if you are not comfortable doing so!!!!! .....What you could do instead is post your log in the Highjack This Forum and wait (patiently) :thumbsup: for a reply. Link below.
HijackThis Logs and Analysis

Edited by scarlett, 01 December 2004 - 12:46 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users