Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

display problem

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Njabulo Dladla

Njabulo Dladla

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:17 PM

Posted 09 August 2015 - 08:38 PM

Morning guys I hope I'm posting at the right place, my pc was working correctly all along for more than 4years but lately its give me hard time whenever I am starting it the cpu runs but my mornitor shows nothing, its just not displaying coz the power button on the mornitor becomes green for a second than goes back to orange while the cpu is still running can anyone help me

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 gigawert

gigawert

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:17 AM

Posted 09 August 2015 - 08:56 PM

This might be a dumb question, but did you make sure that the display cable is firmly connected to the computer? And do you have a separate monitor to test if it works?

John 3:16

"God loved the world so much that He gave His uniquely-sired Son, with the result that anyone who believes in Him would never perish but have eternal life."

#3 Njabulo Dladla

Njabulo Dladla
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:17 PM

Posted 09 August 2015 - 09:25 PM

Yes I did I now used to hit restart button until its display coz sometimes its display sometimes not

#4 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,404 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:17 AM

Posted 10 August 2015 - 01:54 PM

System manufacturer...and model?

Louis

#5 mjd420nova

mjd420nova

• Members
  • 1,707 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:17 AM

Posted 10 August 2015 - 03:39 PM

I had a Vison monitor that did the same thing.  It ttok multiple restarts of the monitor before it would finally display.  Finally the PS inside died and wouldn't stay on.  Swap another monitor in place to verify

#6 Captain_Chicken

Captain_Chicken

• BC Advisor
  • 1,351 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:17 AM

Posted 12 August 2015 - 06:44 AM

Are you using integrated graphics or a separate gpu?

Computer Collection:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users