You may have tried this already, if that is so, go on to the next step
Click the "Start
" orb on the taskbar, and then click the "Control Panel
- If you use Category mode, click on Uninstall a Program.
- If you use Icons mode, click on Program and Features.
A list of programs installed will be "populated" (this may take a bit of time).
If they exist, uninstall the following by clicking on the below entries and selecting "Remove
Look for anything mamedCassiopessa
Additional instructions can be found here
Next is AdwCleaner. For the initial run we'll set it to scan
Please download AdwCleaner
by Xplode and save to your Desktop.
- Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator
- The tool will start to update the database, please wait a bit.
- Click on I agree button.
- Click on the Scan button.
- AdwCleaner will begin...be patient as the scan may take some time to complete.
- After the scan has finished, click on the Report button...a logfile (AdwCleaner[R#].txt) will open in Notepad for review (where the largest value of # represents the most recent report).
- The contents of the log file may be confusing. Unless you see a program name that you know should not be removed, don't worry about it. If you see an entry you want to keep, let me know about it.
- Copy and paste the contents of that logfile in your next reply.
- A copy of all logfiles are saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder which was created when running the tool.