Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Outlook 365 version error code 0x800CCC13

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Red Kelt

Red Kelt

• Members
  • 135 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:55 PM

Posted 08 August 2015 - 03:07 AM

Hi.

I've been using office 365 for a couple of months now but uninstalled it yesterday in frustration.

In Outlook I could send messages if I altered a test message. ie replied to it but changed the email address so it would go elsewhere.

I couldn't send otherwise and messages stay in my out box.

This applied to messages without attachment s too.

I have installed Nortons and it did appear to integrate iCloud too, I'm not sure if either of these played a part in the glitch.

The error message said it could not connect to the server ( 0x800CCC13 )

I googled it and found complicated fixes which I wasn't even sure applied to my problem.

Any thoughts guys?

Thx in advance.

ps I can receive message and have no problems sending messages in eM Client.  I've also uninstalled and reinstalled Office 365, it appeared to have all my contacts and inbox messages as if it wasn't uninstalled at all.

Edited by Red Kelt, 08 August 2015 - 03:09 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 sflatechguy

sflatechguy

• BC Advisor
  • 2,266 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:55 PM

Posted 09 August 2015 - 03:49 PM

What mail client are you using with Office 365? Some of them, like Mac Mail and Thunderbird, don't always play with with Office 365. Also, versions of Outlook older than 2010 are known to have issues.

Have you tried deleting and recreating the mail profile through Control Panel>Mail? If you log into your Outlook Web App (outlook.office365.com) do you have these same issues sending messages? If you are using a newer version of Outlook, have you tried going into the Control Panel>Programs and repairing Outlook from there?

#3 CallThatGirl

CallThatGirl

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:55 PM

Posted 10 August 2015 - 01:38 PM

Sounds like your configuration is not working. Are you using exchange or business class email configured for Office 365 servers?

#4 Red Kelt

Red Kelt
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 135 posts
  •  

Posted 16 August 2015 - 04:30 AM

What mail client are you using with Office 365? Some of them, like Mac Mail and Thunderbird, don't always play with with Office 365. Also, versions of Outlook older than 2010 are known to have issues.

Have you tried deleting and recreating the mail profile through Control Panel>Mail? If you log into your Outlook Web App (outlook.office365.com) do you have these same issues sending messages? If you are using a newer version of Outlook, have you tried going into the Control Panel>Programs and repairing Outlook from there?

The client is outlook 2013, I've added eM client since as outlook doesn't work. 

Previously I deleted the profile and this solved it, however it hasn't worked this time.

#5 Red Kelt

Red Kelt
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 135 posts
  •  

Posted 16 August 2015 - 04:31 AM

Sounds like your configuration is not working. Are you using exchange or business class email configured for Office 365 servers?

I'm using the personal offering from MS. About £6 a month or so.

#6 Red Kelt

Red Kelt
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 135 posts
  •  

Posted 16 August 2015 - 05:37 AM

Ok, it's fixed.

I got on the MS chat help thingy and they did a ''sfc /scannow'', whatever that is.

I asked the rep why it happened and she said that it's a glitch leftover from the Win 10 upgrade.

The rep also directed me to this   http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/office_2013_release-outlook/solved-cannot-send-emails-via-outlook-2013-after/2aa8d9e6-a6d4-481e-aacc-e788488db240?auth=1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users