1. Original key Windows XP 32-bit
2. Upgraded to 8 taking advantage of promotion at time
since a 32-bit version was already installed I was provided with only a 32-bit
version of 8 via download
3. Friend lent me his 64-bit 8 and I reinstalled using a MS issued generic key
with my authentic key active
4. Am currently running a 64-bit 8.1
5. I am downloading Windows 10 using the Windows logo icon in taskbar
6. Previously I was trying to use a different, independent, MS tool which allows you to specifically select
32, 64 or both but that tool was taking far too long to download.
How can I be sure that the ISO I have downloaded and will install from will install the 64-bit version
of Windows 10?
Thanks in advance