Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I need help. Computer infected, CD reader making weird noises

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 calo9000

calo9000

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:28 AM

Posted 07 August 2015 - 10:10 PM

I am doing what this guide says http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/34773/preparation-guide-for-use-before-using-malware-removal-tools-and-requesting-help/

I have Windows 8.1 pro 64 bit

When the infection of my computer began, there was a message saying that I5JJW had stopped working. The I5JJW are three .exe files, one is bfsvc, the other is winhlp32 and the other i dont know because i cant see the properties on the task manager. 

I have used programs such as malwarebytes and avast , that don´t work, but those that work, like RKill and SUPERAntiSpyware say that there is nothing.

My computer takes longer to boot, and theres a mysterious DVD RW E: unit that if I right click, the file explorer freezes, also the disk reader makes sounds as if it were reading a disk, but theres none.

I think thats it

Thanks

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 calo9000

calo9000
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:28 AM

Posted 07 August 2015 - 10:12 PM

Also i´ve tried the MBAM Chameleon, and also renaming it

#3 nasdaq

nasdaq

• Malware Response Team
  • 38,268 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:28 AM

Posted 09 August 2015 - 09:32 AM

Hello, Welcome to BleepingComputer.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.

If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.
===

Finally, my Harris Bank login is constantly asking me to enter answers to security questions. It normally only does this when I access my accounts from a new computer. I have cleared all cookies, browsing data, etc., and uninstalled/reinstalled Chrome, but the problem persists.

Your bank account may have been compromised. Check with the bank.
I would change my password.

===

Press the windows key Windows_Logo_key.gif+ r on your keyboard at the same time. This will open the RUN BOX.
Type Notepad and and click the OK key.
Please copy the entire contents of the code box below to the a new file.

start

CreateRestorePoint:
EmptyTemp:
CloseProcesses:

(@ByELDI) C:\Program Files\KMSpico\Service_KMS.exe
(Malwarebytes Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\malmarbites\mlamaarebyest.exe
HKU\S-1-5-21-740376405-2297222100-321805476-1001\...\Run: [winhlp32.exe] => C:\Users\Kruse\AppData\Roaming\OWZCEN323F\winhlp32.exe [16134144 2014-03-18] (QO4WFYURvm)
HKU\S-1-5-21-740376405-2297222100-321805476-1001\...\Run: [bfsvc.exe] => C:\Users\Kruse\AppData\Roaming\OWZCEN323F\bfsvc.exe [16134144 2014-03-18] (QO4WFYURvm)
Startup: C:\Users\Kruse\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\y6bIXtKRzH.lnk [2015-08-07]
ShortcutTarget: y6bIXtKRzH.lnk -> C:\Users\Kruse\AppData\Roaming\eSILlzCwXBSr\rQ1Vb72t.exe (No File)
CHR Extension: (Avast Online Security) - C:\Users\Kruse\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\gomekmidlodglbbmalcneegieacbdmki [2015-08-07]
CHR Extension: (agar.io server browser) - C:\Users\Kruse\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\hongpdkjnjhijmdnogoicadboadgllhi [2015-07-20]
CHR HKLM-x32\...\Chrome\Extension: [gomekmidlodglbbmalcneegieacbdmki] - C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\WebRep\Chrome\aswWebRepChrome.crx [2015-08-07]
R2 Service KMSELDI; C:\Program Files\KMSpico\Service_KMS.exe [954048 2014-08-25] (@ByELDI) [File not signed]
S3 WinDivert1.1; \??\C:\Users\Kruse\AppData\Local\Temp\KMSpico\WinDivert.sys [X]
C:\Program Files\KMSpico
C:\Program Files (x86)\malmarbites
C:\Users\Kruse\AppData\Roaming\OWZCEN323F
C:\Users\Kruse\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\y6bIXtKRzH.lnk

End
Save the files as fixlist.txt in the same folder where the Farbar tool is running from.
The location is listed in the 3rd line of the Farbar log you have submitted.

Run FRST and click Fix only once and wait.

Restart the computer normally to reset the registry.

The tool will create a log (Fixlog.txt) please post it to your reply.
===

If after running my fix the problem persists then check this out.

I am getting frequent "He's Dead Jim" messages. Never happened before, and it is not a memory issue, or any of the potential causes they list to diagnose the problem.

Read about this issue.
https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/1270364?hl=en
===

How is the computer running now?

#4 nasdaq

nasdaq

• Malware Response Team
  • 38,268 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:28 AM

Posted 14 August 2015 - 08:25 AM

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is now closed.

In the event you still have problems, please send me or any Moderator a Private Message and ask them to reopen this topic within the next 5 days.

Please include a link to your topic in the Private Message. Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users