I don't know what happened. Before they stopped working, I was downloading Serif Photoplus because my Photoshop free trial ended. But Avast stopped the download because it detected malicious stuff. So I decided to scan MBAM and it detected one threat. It told me to restart and I did. When it restarted, it also update some stuff even though I just did any update a few days ago. When my computer rebooted, my chrome extensions stopped working for some reason. I think it has to do with the update but I'm not sure. So I googled it and I tried some stuff but it didn't work. One of these things was renaming the "Default" folder in my Chrome in Windows Explorer to "Backup default" so it would create a new "Default" folder and fix itself. But my computer wouldn't allow me to change the name for some reason. Btw, I have a windows 8 Toshiba Satellite and I am running 32 bit Chrome. My extensions are AdBlock and TamperMonkey, both having worked fine before and doing nothing wrong.