Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Lightning storm last night in Silicon Valley

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 gigawert

gigawert

Computer Consultant

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:05 AM

Posted 07 August 2015 - 12:07 PM

Did anybody get to watch the show last night? I saw it and it was quite incredible... The lightning lasted most of the night.

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Lightning-strikes-dazzle-Bay-Area-6431064.php

John 3:16

"God loved the world so much that He gave His uniquely-sired Son, with the result that anyone who believes in Him would never perish but have eternal life."

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 TheJokerz

TheJokerz

• Members
  • 271 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:05 AM

Posted 07 August 2015 - 12:15 PM

I love lightning!!

#3 DagonCrows

DagonCrows

• Members
  • 74 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:05 AM

Posted 13 August 2015 - 10:04 AM

Wow, those pictures look amazing. For a second I thought that first one was a painting. 

#4 gigawert

gigawert

Computer Consultant

• Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:05 AM

Posted 13 August 2015 - 10:25 AM

I know, it's beautiful over here. :)

John 3:16

"God loved the world so much that He gave His uniquely-sired Son, with the result that anyone who believes in Him would never perish but have eternal life."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users