Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I couldn't reply

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 gigawert

gigawert

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:11 PM

Posted 06 August 2015 - 08:10 PM

I tried to reply to this topic: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/585520/vicious-pop-up-ads-in-google-chrome/

But it said I don't have permission. 

John 3:16

"God loved the world so much that He gave His uniquely-sired Son, with the result that anyone who believes in Him would never perish but have eternal life."

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 computerxpds

computerxpds

Bleepin' Comp

• 4,514 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:11 PM

Posted 06 August 2015 - 08:45 PM

Only members in the Malware response team member group are permitted to reply to logs in that section, these users are specially trained to deal with those topics, this is to make sure the advice being given is correct and will not damage a user's machine. 

animinionsmalltext.gif
If I have replied to a topic and you reply and I haven't gotten back to you within 48 hours (2 days) then send me a P.M.
Some important links: BC Forum Rules | Misplaced Malware Logs | BC Tutorials | BC Downloads |
Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook! | Twitter! | Google+| Come join us on the BleepingComputer Live Chat on Discord too! |

#3 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Members
  • 35,905 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:11 PM

Posted 06 August 2015 - 09:41 PM

If you look at the front page of that forum in the big blue banner at the top of the page. The fourth bullet point is as follows: Only members of the Malware Response Team or Moderators are allowed to help people with logs.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#4 gigawert

gigawert
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:11 PM

Posted 06 August 2015 - 10:22 PM

Oh. I was trying to reply to a topic by clicking on a link, I didn't access it through the board.

Edited by gigawert, 06 August 2015 - 10:22 PM.

John 3:16

"God loved the world so much that He gave His uniquely-sired Son, with the result that anyone who believes in Him would never perish but have eternal life."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users