Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

micro sd card won't let me save or delete. what do I do?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Th3Lib3r4t0r

Th3Lib3r4t0r

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:49 AM

Posted 06 August 2015 - 07:24 PM

So I bought a samsung evo 32gb micro sd card for my galaxy note 2. I format it with the storage settings in the phone. After i put like 5 songs and 5 days later I cant save or delete my files. After that my gallery wont open. Im assuming because somethings corrupted but this happened twice already and I had to reformat with android storage settings. Do I have to to something in the computer and format it there or what. Please ask me for more information if you feel there isn't enough, and thank you for reading.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Cotna roe

Cotna roe

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:49 PM

Posted 01 September 2015 - 10:57 PM

You have to format your Sd card on PC. If it still does't work, then you may change an SD.

#3 Th3Lib3r4t0r

Th3Lib3r4t0r
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:49 AM

Posted 01 September 2015 - 11:03 PM

You have to format your Sd card on PC. If it still does't work, then you may change an SD.

I founs out i was sold a counterfeit one so I returned it and bought another and THAT one was also counterfeit even though I bought it through amazon. Moral of the story: if you don't want the chance of having a counterfeit card and the hassle of losing shipping money and time go to a local retailer for a couple more dollars and get a real one.

#4 malynensi

malynensi

• Members
  • 145 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:49 PM

Posted 02 September 2015 - 09:04 AM

That's the problem of some online products. Its really best to see the product first rather than seeing it on the picture. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users