Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

First US Repub Pres Debate tonight but in two separate sessions

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 brainout

brainout

• Members
  • 1,190 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:00 PM

Posted 06 August 2015 - 01:39 PM

4pm Central Time US, Fox News (channel 38 or 638 if you're on Comcast Xfinity), the lesser candidates debate for an hour.

Same channels, 7:50-10pm Central Time US, the major candidates will debate, like the colorful (oh why is he running) Donald Trump, along with Jeb Bush, Huckabee, etc.

NO other channels, and not free either.  The next day, Fox will have recorded sessions of the debates, and I'd bet money they will be on Youtube, as well.

So I thought this would be a good topic to put in here, for any who want to post links to later places one can find the debates, and of course for debating.

Moi, I don't know who I'll support.  Never do know until the last minute, but generally the louder folks tout how much they love 'Bible' the more I veer away from them (the more you tout it, the less you know it).  So I can't make any other recommendations.

Edited by brainout, 06 August 2015 - 01:42 PM.

(Away, Notifications Off) AUDIT PREMISES, my guidon.  -- brainout or brainouty on vimeo or Youtube, domain brainout.net

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 PhotoAce

PhotoAce

• Members
  • 165 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:00 PM

Posted 06 August 2015 - 04:34 PM

From the snippets I've seen in our media here, anyone hoping to make a reasonable choice from the candidates so far, has no hope. They all look like bad choices.

#3 brainout

brainout
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,190 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:00 PM

Posted 06 August 2015 - 05:16 PM

Yeah, one of them is governor of Texas, where I live.  We didn't want him for Gov and sure don't want him as Pres.  Not sure what to think of the first set of debates (which are still going on, in overtime).. questions were pretty good (i.e., about how to disarm Iran).  I wanted Rudi Giuliani.  Or Newtie.  Or, my stockbroker (who really should run, but he's too smart).  Or, any of you kiwis.   :warrior:

I want to retch over the second set of debates.  Carson makes sense and has moxie; but lacks the political experience needed.  The rest are blowhards or hypocrites or incompetent, not even able to read the Bible they claim to laud.  Believe in it or not, that's one's free right; but to misread it = ineptitude or dishonesty, take your pick.

If Clinton wins, I'm moving to Oz.  But how can she lose, when these are her 'competition'?

Okay, shutting up now, I can't take this.  Sorry for the rant.

Edited by brainout, 06 August 2015 - 10:12 PM.

(Away, Notifications Off) AUDIT PREMISES, my guidon.  -- brainout or brainouty on vimeo or Youtube, domain brainout.net

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users