Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help with Mail App!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Duke_Dave

Duke_Dave

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:04 PM

Posted 04 August 2015 - 09:40 PM

Hello,

Today, when I clicked on the mail app, it appears on normal and somehow crashes, or closes. It never happened to me on Windows 10. Anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 reckonankit

reckonankit

• Members
  • 86 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:34 AM

Posted 05 August 2015 - 02:02 AM

you can try to restore on earlier point windows 10 it will be work and get back mail app correctly. you can also check on app store that mail app update is avaiable or not

#3 geeksonrepair

geeksonrepair

• Banned Spammer
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:34 AM

Posted 05 August 2015 - 02:11 AM

Restore your email then check.

#4 Duke_Dave

Duke_Dave
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:04 PM

Posted 05 August 2015 - 06:08 AM

you can try to restore on earlier point windows 10 it will be work and get back mail app correctly. you can also check on app store that mail app update is avaiable or not

Restore your email then check.

How do I do that? The mail app was working fine the other day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users