Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

i am looking for an ami bios for my fujitsu esprimo p5720 desktop

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_nickko_*

Guest_nickko_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 04 August 2015 - 09:25 AM

good afternoon to all,

please, i am looking to download any newer version of an ami bios 6.0.1 for my desktop fujitsu esprimo p5720

i have noticed that my ami bios 6.0.1 does not have any monitoring function !

i think my motherboard is based on the intel q33 express chipset

many thanks in advance

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,891 posts
  •  

Posted 05 August 2015 - 06:12 PM

Try the Fujitsu web-site -

http://support.ts.fujitsu.com/download/Showdescription.asp?SoftwareGUID=9623C7A0-8C3D-41A8-A54F-8CCF505FC068

It appears the last version they released was v6.40.0130 and that was in September 2011.

Check carefully onn the web-site that this is the correct BIOS for your motherboard and chipset.

Chris Cosgrove

#3 Guest_nickko_*

Guest_nickko_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 06 August 2015 - 09:35 AM

i thank you so much dear Chris Cosgrove

i will check that link

since my esprimo does not have any 3.5 floppy disk drive i assume that i can install the new bios version by usb or cdrw/dvdrw

many thanks again for your kind reply

#4 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,891 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:38 PM

Posted 06 August 2015 - 04:53 PM

Assuming you have an internet connection on this computer all you have to do is download and save the files in some convenient location then re-boot the computer.

One of the options when you see the boot screen - the one that probably has 'Fujitsu' all over it - is to 'flash' or upgrade your BIOS. Once yu start the process you will be asked where the file(s) are located, browse to that location and click 'run', 'install', 'update' or whatever it says. Once the update is done the computer will re-boot itself.

As I said above, make sure that this BIOS update is correct for your motherboard and chipset. Do that by checking the exact model number against their web-site.

Chris Cosgrove

#5 Guest_nickko_*

Guest_nickko_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 12 August 2015 - 11:36 AM

dear Chris Cosgrove, i thank so much for your kind reply and i apologize for the delay in thanking you

understood !

unfortunately, my fujitsu esprimo desktop does not have an 3.5" disk drive and i am ondering if i can update my bios from a usb or cdrw

i thanking you very much

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users